优美英文诗歌,英语小诗5句

  • 英语歌曲
  • 2024-01-16

优美英文诗歌?关于经典优美的英文诗歌篇1 The Poem as Mask by Muriel Rukeyser When I wrote of the women in their dances and wildness, it was a mask,on their mountain, gold-hunting, singing, in orgy,那么,优美英文诗歌?一起来了解一下吧。

泰戈尔《梦想》英文版诗歌

1、A Grain of Sand William Blake

一粒沙子 威廉·布莱克

To see a world in a grain of sand,

从一粒沙子看到一个世界,

And a heaven in a wild fllower,

从一朵野花看到一个天堂,

Hold infinity in the palm of your hand,

把握在你手心里的就是无限,

And eternity in an hour.

永恒也就消融于一个时辰。

2、When we two parted Lord Byron

当我们两分开时 劳登·拜伦

When we two parted

当我们两分开时

In silence and tears,

只有沉默和眼泪

half broken-hearted

心儿几乎要破碎

to sever for years,

得分隔多少年岁

pale grew thy cheek and cold,

你的脸苍白又冰冷

colder thy kiss;

你的吻更寒意逼人

truly that hour foretold

那一刻正预示了

sorrow to this!

我今日的悲伤

the dew of the morning

那天冰冷的朝露

sunk chill on my brow-

滴在我的额头

it felt like the warning

它似乎警示了

of what I feel now.

我此刻的痛楚

thy vows are all broken,

你背弃了所有的誓言

and light is thy fame:

名声也轻飘似云

I hear thy name spoken,

听到别人提到你的名字

and share in its shame.

我也感到无地自容

they name thee before me,

他们在我面前提到你

a knell to my ear;

一声声如同丧钟敲响在耳际

a shudder comes o'er me-

我浑身颤栗——

why wert thou so dear?

为什么对你如此深情

they know not I knew thee

没人知道我了解你

who knew thee too well:

太过了解了——

long ,long shall I rue thee,

我将长久地为你懊悔

too deeply to tell.

懊悔之深难以言述

in secret we met-

我俩秘密地相会

in silence I grieve,

我独自神伤

that thy heart could forget,

你的心儿竟忘却

thy spirit deceive.

你的灵魂竟欺骗

if I should meet thee

如果多年以后

after long years,

我们再相见

how should I greet thee?

我该怎样面对你

with silence and tears.

只有沉默和眼泪

3、When You Are Old Yeats

当你老了 叶芝

When you are old and grey and full of sleep,

当你老了,头白了,睡思昏沉,

And nodding by the fire, take down this book,

在炉火旁打盹,请取下这部诗歌,

And slowly read, and dream of the soft look,

慢慢读,回想你过去眼神的柔和,

Your eyes had once, and of their shadows deep;

回想它们昔日浓重的阴影;

How many loved your moments of glad grace,

多少人爱你青春欢畅的时辰,

And loved your beauty with love false or true,

爱慕你的美丽,假意或真心,

But one man loved the pilgrim soul in you,

只有一个人爱你朝圣者的灵魂,

And loved the sorrows of your changing face;

爱你衰老了的脸上痛苦的皱纹;

And bending down beside the glowing bars,

垂下头来,在红火闪耀的炉子旁,

Murmur, a little sadly, how love fled,

凄然地轻轻诉,说那爱情的消逝,

And paced upon the mountains overhead,

在头顶上的山上它缓缓地踱着步子,

And hid his face amid a crowd of stars.

在一群星星中间隐藏着脸庞。

优美的英文小诗

诗歌语言的独特的美与和谐都使它们具有无穷的魅力,所以凡学习英语文学的人都会情不自禁要对英语诗歌倾注特别的热情和关注。我精心收集了英文诗翻译成中文,供大家欣赏学习!

英文诗翻译成中文篇1

The Square Root of Three

孤独的根号三

David B. Feinberg

大卫•范伯格

I'm fear that I will always be A lonely number like root three

假如可以,把人生比作算术 我想我会,如般孤独

The three is all that's good and right,

3这个数字,如此纯良美好

Why must my three keep out of sight Beneath the vicious square root sign,

可我的3呵,却顶着个√ˉˉ; 隅居在这个绝望的窠臼——

I wish instead I were a nine

我多希望自己能是个9!

For nine could thwart this evil trick, with just some quick arithmetic

因为这层艰险,9不会害怕 只需小小×÷,就全部消化

I know I'll never see the sun, as 1.7321

可阳光永远照不到这儿 因为我是1.732……

Such is my reality, a sad irrationality

从我出生的那一刻起 就有个名字叫做无理……

When hark! What is this I see, Another square root of a three

可看!是什么在我眼前闪? 莫不是另一个?

As quietly co-waltzing by, Together now we multiply

—— 轻盈的脚步,与你如此相称 我们在一起,于是彼此相×……

To form a number we prefer, Rejoicing as an integer

就这样成为一个整数 不用再对着“有理”羡慕

We break free from our mortal bonds With the wave of magic wands

仿佛有魔棒轻轻挥过 我们,从这尘世的枷锁解脱

Our square root signs become unglued

——终于粉碎这√ˉˉ;的拘禁

Your love for me has been renewed

而你我的心,从此更加靠近!

英文诗翻译成中文篇2

The Lost Mistress

失去的恋人

Robert Browning

罗伯特•勃朗宁

All’s over, then: does truth sound bitter

那么,一切都过去了。

优美英文诗歌短篇

小诗1

To see a world in a grain of sand,

一粒沙里阅世界

And a heaven in a wild flower,

一朵花中觅天堂

Hold infinity in the palm of your hand,

无穷尽在掌心中

And eternity in an hour.

永恒不过一刻钟

小诗2

If you were a teardrop;In my eye,

For fear of losing you,I would never cry.

And if the golden sun,Should cease to shine its light,

Just one smile from you,Would make my whole world bright.

如果你是我眼里的一滴泪,为了不失去你,我将永不哭泣;如果金色的阳光停止了它耀眼的光芒,你的一个微笑,将照亮我的整个世界

小诗3

Never give up,

Never lose hope.

Always have faith,

It allows you to cope.

Trying times will pass,

As they always do.

Just have patience,

Your dreams will come true.

So put on a smile,

You'll live through your pain.

Know it will pass,

And strength you will gain

永不放弃 ,

永不心灰意冷 。

优美英语诗

作者:Yeats(叶慈,1865-1939,爱尔兰剧作家、诗人,获1923年诺贝尔文学奖)

这还改编成歌曲了~ 非常好听~

Down by the salley gardens my love and I did meet;

在莎莉花园深处,吾爱与我曾经相遇。

She passed the salley gardens with little snow-white feet.

她穿越莎莉花园,以雪白的小脚。

She bid me take love easy, as the leaves grow on the tree;

她嘱咐我要爱得轻松,当新叶在枝桠萌芽。

But I, being young and foolish, with her would not agree.

但我当年年幼无知,不予轻率苟同。

In a field by the river my love and I did stand,

在河边的田野,吾爱与我曾经驻足。

And on my leaning shoulder she laid her snow-white hand.

她依靠在我的肩膀,以雪白的小手。

She bid me take life easy, as the grass grows on the weirs;

她嘱咐我要活得轻松,当青草在堤岸滋长。

泰戈尔《生如夏花》诗歌英文

诗歌是一种典型的文学形式,它既属于文学,又是一种艺术。古今中外,对于诗歌的研究从未间断,我们在研究的过程中发现诗歌的美,同时又在前人研究的基础上创造出更好的诗歌作品。我精心收集了关于经典优美的英文诗歌,供大家欣赏学习!

关于经典优美的英文诗歌篇1

The Poem as Mask

by Muriel Rukeyser

When I wrote of the women in their dances and wildness, it was a mask,

on their mountain, gold-hunting, singing, in orgy,

it was a mask; when I wrote of the god,

fragmented, exiled from himself, his life, the love gone down with song,

it was myself, split open, unable to speak, in exile from myself.

There is no mountain, there is no god, there is memory

of my torn life, myself split open in sleep, the rescued child

beside me among the doctors, and a word

of rescue from the great eyes.

No more masks! No more mythologies!

Now, for the first time, the god lifts his hand,

the fragments join in me with their own music.

关于经典优美的英文诗歌篇2

The Poet of Bray

by John Heath-Stubbs

Back in the dear old thirties' days

When politics was passion

A harmless left-wing bard was I

And so I grew in fashion:

Although I never really joined

The Party of the Masses

I was most awfully chummy with

The Proletarian classes.

This is the course I'll always steer

Until the stars grow dim, sir——

That howsoever taste may veer

I'll be in the swim, sir.

But as the tide of war swept on

I turned Apocalyptic:

With symbol, myth and archetype

My verse grew crammed and cryptic:

With New Romantic zeal I swore

That Auden was a fake, sir,

And found the mind of Nicky Moore

More int'resting than Blake, sir.

White Horsemen down New Roads had run

But taste required improvement:

I turned to greet the rising sun

And so I joined the Movement!

Glittering and ambiguous

In villanelles I sported:

With Dr. Leavis I concurred,

And when he sneezed I snorted.

But seeing that even John Wax might wane

I left that one-way street, sir;

I modified my style again,

And now I am a Beat, sir:

So very beat, my soul is beat

Into a formless jelly:

I set my verses now to jazz

And read them on the telly.

Perpetual non-conformist I——

And that's the way I'm staying——

The angriest young man alive

(Although my hair is greying)

And in my rage I'll not relent——

No, not one single minute——

Against the base Establishment

(Until, of course, I'm in it)。

以上就是优美英文诗歌的全部内容,1、A Grain of Sand William Blake 一粒沙子 威廉·布莱克 To see a world in a grain of sand,从一粒沙子看到一个世界,And a heaven in a wild fllower,从一朵野花看到一个天堂。

猜你喜欢