英语短文带翻译50字,英语写一封信50字带翻译

  • 一年级
  • 2024-11-26

英语短文带翻译50字?狐狸不屑地说,“我掌握了上百种本领,而且还有满口袋计谋。我真觉得你可怜,跟着我吧,我教你怎么从追捕中逃生。” 就在这时,猎人带着四条狗走近了。猫敏捷地窜到一棵树上,在树顶上蹲伏下来,茂密的树叶把它遮挡得严严实实。 “快打开你的计谋口袋,狐狸先生,快打开呀!”猫冲着狐狸喊道。那么,英语短文带翻译50字?一起来了解一下吧。

小王子英文概括50字带翻译

everyone needs friendship. No one can sail the ocean of life single-handed. we need help from,and also give help to others. with friendship, life is happy and harmonious. without friendship, life is hostile and unfortunate.

每个人都需要友谊,没有人可以孤立的生活在世界上,我们需要其他人的帮助,当然我们也给予他人帮助。拥有友谊,生活是开心和和谐的,没有友谊,生活就是不幸的。

在书上抄写的,希望可以帮助你

阿卡索外教网

第一篇 老鼠嫁女儿Once upon a time, there was a mouse father.

很久很久以前,有一个老鼠爸爸

He wanted to marry his daughter to the greatest person in the world.

他想要将他的女儿嫁给世界上最伟大的人

But, who was the greatest person in the world?

但是,谁是世界上最伟大的人呢?

Oh! The sun! He must be the greatest person in the world.

啊!是太阳!他一定是世界上最伟大的人

The mouse father went to talk to the sun.

老鼠爸爸就去找太阳说话

“Hello! Mr. Sun. I know you are the greatest person in the world.

哈啰!太阳先生,我知道你是世界上最伟大的人

Would you marry my daughter?”

你愿意娶我的女儿吗?

“What? I’m not the greatest person in the world. The greatest person is the cloud.

什么?我才不是世界上最伟大的人呢!最伟大的应该是云

If he comes out, I’ll be covered.”

只要他一出现,我就被遮住了

The mouse father went to talk to the cloud.

老鼠爸爸就去找云

“Hello! Mr. Cloud. I know you are the greatest person in the world.

哈啰!云先生,我知道你是世界上最伟大的人

Would you marry my daughter?”

你愿意娶我的女儿吗?

“What? I’m not the greatest person in the world. The greatest person is the wind.

什么?我才不是世界上最伟大的人呢!最伟大的应该是风

If he comes out, I’ll be blown away.”

只要他一出现,我就被吹的远远的

The mouse father went to talk to the wind.

老鼠爸爸就去找风

“Hello! Mr. Wind. I know you are the greatest person in the world.

哈啰!风先生,我知道你是世界上最伟大的人

Would you marry my daughter?”

你愿意娶我的女儿吗?

“What? I’m not the greatest person in the world. The greatest person is the wall.

什么?我才不是世界上最伟大的人呢!最伟大的应该是墙

If he comes out, I’ll be stopped.”

只要他一出现,我就被挡住了

The mouse father went to talk to the wall.

老鼠爸爸就去找墙

“Hello! Mr. Wall. I know you are the greatest person in the world.

哈啰!墙先生,我知道你是世界上最伟大的人

Would you marry my daughter?”

你愿意娶我的女儿吗?

“What? I’m not the greatest person in the world. The greatest person is YOU, the mouse.”

什么?我才不是世界上最伟大的人呢!最伟大的其实是你们!是老鼠!

“The greatest person in the world is … mouse?”

世界上最伟大的人…是老鼠?

“Yes, the greatest person in the world is mouse. See? If mouse comes out, I’ll be bit!”

没错!世界上最伟大的就是老鼠,你看,只要你们一出现,我就被挖洞了!

The mouse father was very happy.

老鼠爸爸好开心!

He finally knew mouse was the greatest person in the world.

他终于知道世界上最伟大的人了,就是老鼠。

英语写一封信50字带翻译

篇1

I have a best friend, we know each other when we are five years old, now we talk about everything. But sometimes we will have the argument, none of us want to give in first.

We make a deal that the next day we will meet in a place every time, so we become good again. I cherish our friendship so much.

我有一个最好的朋友,我们彼此认识的时候是在我们五岁的时候,现在我们无所不谈。但有时我们会有争吵,谁也不想先屈服。

我们达成协议,第二天我们会在一个地方见面,这样我们再次和好。我珍惜我们的友谊。

篇2

I am a shy girl, when there is activity in my class, I will run away from it and try to be nobody. But in my heart, I want to be noticed and show my talent. My friend encourages me to take part in the activity, she helps me to finish the task.

At last, I become more and more confident and get along with others. I am so thankful to her for finding my confidence.

我是一个害羞的女孩,班上有活动的时候,我会逃离,让自己成为隐形人。

英语感想简短50字

写作思路:从文章的写作目的、中心主旨入手,以使文章中心思想鲜明、深刻地表现出来,正文:

There was a man from the state of song who was looking forward to the height of the seedlings, so he went to the fields to raise them one by one. After a day, he was very tired but very satisfied. When he came home, he said to his family, "I'm exhausted. I've helped the seedlings grow."

有个宋国人,他十分期盼禾苗长高,于是就去田里把禾苗一个个的拔高,一天下来十分疲劳但很满足,回到家对他的家人说:“可把我累坏了,我帮助禾苗长高了!”

When his son heard about it, he rushed to the field to see the seedlings, but they all withered.

他儿子听说后急忙到田里去看苗(的情况),然而苗都枯萎了。

翻译一篇文章 英语

Then they both rowed day and night with might and main, and their boat sped along so quickly that they got home to the old king before the others. He was astonished to see them arriving alone, and asked what had happened to them. When he heard of his daughter's wickedness he said:" I can't believe that she did so evil a thing, but the truth will soon come to light." He told them both to go into a secret room and let no one know of their presence. Soon after this the big ship came sailing in, and the prince's godless wife appeared before her father with a sorrowful air. He said:" Why have you returned alone? Where is your husband?" "Oh, dear father," she replied, "I have come home in great grief: during the voyage my husband suddenly fell sick and died, and if the kind ship's captain had not helped me it would have gone ill with me. But he was present at my husband's death and can tell you all that happened." The king said:" I will bring this dead man back to life." And he opened the door of the room and told the two men to come out. When the woman saw her husband she stood as if thunderstruck, then fell to her knees and begged for mercy. The king said:" There can be no mercy for you: he was ready to die with you, and he gave you your life back again, but you murdered him in his sleep and you shall have your just reward." Then she and her accomplice were put on board a ship full of holes and sent out to sea, where they soon perished in the waves.I. Reference Version (参考译文)蛇的三片叶子从前,有个穷人。

以上就是英语短文带翻译50字的全部内容,1、Today was Sunday and I was very happy!In the morning,I stayed at home to do my homework and watch TV.In the afternoon,I went to a park with my best friends.There were many flowers,内容来源于互联网,信息真伪需自行辨别。如有侵权请联系删除。

猜你喜欢