英语小故事大全集?他给弥达斯讲述有关大洋河彼岸的、与连成一片的欧罗巴、亚细亚或阿非利加完全脱离的一个大洲的奇妙的故事。大洲上座落着神奇的城市,居住着身材高大、幸福而长寿的人民,拥有值得赞颂的法律制度。西勒诺斯的故事使弥达斯听得欣喜若狂。他盛情款待老山神五天五夜,然后派向导护送他回到狄俄尼索斯的大本营。那么,英语小故事大全集?一起来了解一下吧。
【 #能力训练#导语】大多数小朋友都喜欢听故事,如果是英语故事的话,可以在听故事的同时学习英语知识。下面是 无 分享的简短的英语小故事大全(10篇)。欢迎阅读参考!
1.简短的英语小故事
Two guys were walking through the jungle. All of a sudden, a tiger appears from a distance, running towards them. One of the guys takes out a pair of "Nikes" from his bag and starts to put them on. The other guy with a surprised look and exclaims, "Do you think you will run faster than the tiger with those?" His friend replies: "I don't have to out run it, I just have to run faster than you."
两个男人正在穿过丛林,突然,一只老虎出现在远处,向他们冲来。
① 四年级英语小故事(带翻译,10—到60个)
1. Virtue
Many years after receiving my graate degree, I returned to the State University of New York at Binghamton as a faculty member. One day in a crowded elevator, someone remarked on its inefficiency. I said the elevators had not changed in the 20 years since I began there as a student.
When the door finally opened, I felt a passionate pat on my back, and turned to see an elderly nun *** iling at me. "You'll get that degree, dear," she whispered. "Perseverance is a virtue."
美 德
获取研究生学位多年以后,我回到位于宾翰顿的纽约州立大学当教员。
Last week, Mrs Black went to London. She didn’t know London very well, and she lost her way. Suddenly she saw a man near a bus stop. She went up to the man and said, “Excuse me! Can you tell me the way to the hospital, please?” The man smiled. He didn’t know English! He came from Germany. But then he put his hand into his pocket, and took out an English dictionary. He looked up some words. Then he said slowly, “I’m sorry I can’t understand you.”
上周,布莱克夫人去了一趟伦敦。她不太熟悉伦敦,结果她迷路了。突然她在一个公共汽车站附近看见一位男子。她急忙向这位男子走去,说道:“劳驾您一下!请您告诉我去医院的路,好吗?”这位男子笑了。
My Family
Hi, IamJangMzengze.Nice to meet you.Here are two nice photos of my family.These are my grandfather and grangmather.are in the first photo.These are my picents Bob and jenny.In next picture.These are sister Jiang Han huan.I have family.
Thank you!
第一篇 老鼠嫁女儿Once upon a time, there was a mouse father.
很久很久以前,有一个老鼠爸爸
He wanted to marry his daughter to the greatest person in the world.
他想要将他的女儿嫁给世界上最伟大的人
But, who was the greatest person in the world?
但是,谁是世界上最伟大的人呢?
Oh! The sun! He must be the greatest person in the world.
啊!是太阳!他一定是世界上最伟大的人
The mouse father went to talk to the sun.
老鼠爸爸就去找太阳说话
“Hello! Mr. Sun. I know you are the greatest person in the world.
哈啰!太阳先生,我知道你是世界上最伟大的人
Would you marry my daughter?”
你愿意娶我的女儿吗?
“What? I’m not the greatest person in the world. The greatest person is the cloud.
什么?我才不是世界上最伟大的人呢!最伟大的应该是云
If he comes out, I’ll be covered.”
只要他一出现,我就被遮住了
The mouse father went to talk to the cloud.
老鼠爸爸就去找云
“Hello! Mr. Cloud. I know you are the greatest person in the world.
哈啰!云先生,我知道你是世界上最伟大的人
Would you marry my daughter?”
你愿意娶我的女儿吗?
“What? I’m not the greatest person in the world. The greatest person is the wind.
什么?我才不是世界上最伟大的人呢!最伟大的应该是风
If he comes out, I’ll be blown away.”
只要他一出现,我就被吹的远远的
The mouse father went to talk to the wind.
老鼠爸爸就去找风
“Hello! Mr. Wind. I know you are the greatest person in the world.
哈啰!风先生,我知道你是世界上最伟大的人
Would you marry my daughter?”
你愿意娶我的女儿吗?
“What? I’m not the greatest person in the world. The greatest person is the wall.
什么?我才不是世界上最伟大的人呢!最伟大的应该是墙
If he comes out, I’ll be stopped.”
只要他一出现,我就被挡住了
The mouse father went to talk to the wall.
老鼠爸爸就去找墙
“Hello! Mr. Wall. I know you are the greatest person in the world.
哈啰!墙先生,我知道你是世界上最伟大的人
Would you marry my daughter?”
你愿意娶我的女儿吗?
“What? I’m not the greatest person in the world. The greatest person is YOU, the mouse.”
什么?我才不是世界上最伟大的人呢!最伟大的其实是你们!是老鼠!
“The greatest person in the world is … mouse?”
世界上最伟大的人…是老鼠?
“Yes, the greatest person in the world is mouse. See? If mouse comes out, I’ll be bit!”
没错!世界上最伟大的就是老鼠,你看,只要你们一出现,我就被挖洞了!
The mouse father was very happy.
老鼠爸爸好开心!
He finally knew mouse was the greatest person in the world.
他终于知道世界上最伟大的人了,就是老鼠。
以上就是英语小故事大全集的全部内容,英语小故事一 An artist who had painted many pictures of great beauty found that he had not yet painted the one “real ” picture.一位画过许多杰出精美画作的艺术家,发现自己甚至连幅¨真的画都没有画出来。